The website does not automatically collect any information other than the information contained in Cookies.
Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, that are stored on the website user's equipment and are intended for use on the web pages visited by the user. Cookies / cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time during which they are stored on the user's device, as well as a unique number.
Cookies are used to:
- Settings the content of the site's web pages according to the user's preferences. In particular, these files make it possible to recognize the device of the user of the service and, accordingly, to offer a website tailored to his individual needs;
- Create statistics that help understand exactly how users use the website (these data allow us to improve the structure and content of the site and improve user experience);
- Maintaining a site user session (after logging in), which allows you not to re-enter your login and password on each page;
The Service uses two main types of cookies: "temporary" (session Cookies) and "permanent" (persistent Cookies). Temporary cookies are files that are stored on the user's device until they leave the website or disable the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user's device for the time specified in the cookie settings or until they are deleted by the user.
The following types of cookies are used on our website:
- "Necessary" cookies that enable the use of services available on the website (for example, "Cookies" for the use of services that require authentication);
- Cookies used for security purposes (for example, to detect a breach of authenticity on a site);
- Performance Cookies to collect information about how you use the site's pages;
- "Functional" cookies that allow you to "remember" the interface settings chosen by the user (for example, the user's language or region, font size, web page appearance, etc.);
- "Advertising" cookies that allow you to provide users with advertising content tailored to their interests.
In many cases, web browsing software (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on the user's device. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in the settings of the web browser (for example, you can block the automatic processing of cookies and inform the user of the site about their publication. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of transferring cookies is available in the settings of the software (web browser).
More information about cookies is available in the "Help" section of the browser menu.